Me brake pads unexpectedly finito recently & was involved in a frantic search fer replacements. This is wot me found out & fer other Tarox B32-6 users, here are the available options:
1) Send SOS to resident "smugglers" Raitag & AROC719.
2) Tezza informs me that he is using EBC Yella STuff & they are the bomb! Model: DP4413R
Technical diagram: http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/car/image.asp?image=DP4413R
Ye can order these pads direct from uk: http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com
/ email: email@example.com
Price: 80 pounds if delivery within UK / 112 pounds delivery to Malaysia.
If ye wanna avoid yer parcel going fer missing or being taxed, ye can contact local online EBC distributor - Kong Soon: 0167442406
He will order fer ye & price qouted is RM625 per set (with 5-10% discount fer group buys). Guy is based in Penang but COD in KL.
3) Thrace was informed by Emech that Mintex MDB1585-MDB1586 can also be used.
4) Goodwork were able to source fer Merc ATE pads which fit perfectly.
5) Studmuffin says ori Tarox pads can be bought @ JC Racing: +6012-211 3612 (Jacky) / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: JC Racing, Lot 17, Jln PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.
(*called but no stock, says shipment on the way).
Hope this helps.
Many thanx to Thrace, Studmuffin, Verde, Tezza & Raitag fer help & sharing the info.